When you purchase a product or join our mailing list we need to collect certain information from you. Where appropriate, you may be asked to provide your name; e-mail address; postal address and/or credit card information.
How we use your details:
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide our products/services
- Resolve problems, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot
- Verify your identity and the information you provide
- Improve our products/services and customer experience and inform you about our products/services and updates
- Provide you with information that may affect your use of our products/services
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you
We will never sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties.
We may share, and you hereby consent to our sharing of, personal information with the following:
- Service providers and affiliates (such as Shopify, Stripe, PayPal & our postal services) who assist in the delivery of our products/services we provide to you, the enforcement of our Terms and Conditions, and the promotion of trust and safety
- Third parties if we believe that disclosure is advisable or necessary to comply with the law, to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Plain Pins or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
This policy was last modified on 5 July 2018.